Username:
Password:
Remember me

TOPIC: Key

#203 4 years 2 months ago Key

Hello. I have to buy a second computer because the first one does not work any more and when j have to install(settle) hardcore kick 2 I n was able to use my key j have of to ask for my second key d activation. J shall like knowing how I can get back my first key because my first computer never walks(works). Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#204 4 years 2 months ago Key

Hi blackore,
Yes you could register you new computer with a old key slot, you don't need to purchase a license again.

Have you already bougth your new computer?
Just because i'm going to release a new version very soon with a new full automatic plugin registration, no need to activation/unlock..
;)

Now you key slot n°1 is free.

Kind Regards

#212 4 years 1 month ago Key

Hi,

I have installed a fresh windows today, my comp is exactly the same but I cant seem to get past the activation with the keys I have saved on my HD. My user name and key should work? Or am I doing something wrong?

#213 4 years 1 month ago Key

Hi.
You should update your key (just reupload it) because when you reinstall windows it changes a variable that make your key different.
This happens when you format your disk and create a new partition.

Just upload it i update it asap.

;)

#214 4 years 1 month ago Key

Ok, thnx! I didnt know that your security was that good ;) I have uploaded my new file.

#215 4 years 1 month ago Key

Tha Dark Venom wrote:
Ok, thnx! I didnt know that your security was that good ;) I have uploaded my new file.

Key updated.
:P

Next update will come with a stronger security code and with full automatic activation without any need to quit the plugin. (just connection enabled).

;)
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

Access

User menu

Do you like?