Username:
Password:
Remember me

TOPIC: Key

#331 3 years 7 months ago Key

Hi,

Its been a while since last post but today I have bought Dominus and in my activation screen it tells me my transaction ID has not been found. Am I just too fast or is something wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#332 3 years 7 months ago Key

Hi.
You probably enter the transaction ID of the payment and not the unique transaction ID made after this. (paypal make 2 ID's)

You can find yours here:
www.thecorestylerz.net/control/orders

Below your order's details.

Or @ PayPal website under the payment you can find "unique paypal transaction id".

#333 3 years 7 months ago Key

Aaaah yes !!! :D thats it, thnx. Now I did it I remembered I also took the transaction ID for the Kicks VST from the site and not from that mail. Got to remember that next time! ;) Thank you and have a nice day! ( a better one than my neighbour will have lol )

#334 3 years 7 months ago Key

Tha Dark Venom wrote:
Aaaah yes !!! :D thats it, thnx. Now I did it I remembered I also took the transaction ID for the Kicks VST from the site and not from that mail. Got to remember that next time! ;) Thank you and have a nice day! ( a better one than my neighbour will have lol )

:lol: :lol:
Be free to review Dominus in the product page if you want!
Anyway i will probably change this system with a login one so it may be easier to remeber!
Kind Regards
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Access

User menu

Do you like?