Username:
Password:
Remember me

This support forum allow to post new topics and replies only for Hardcore Kicks VSTi 2 Owners. If you need support for the plugin, you should use this forum.

TOPIC: WHERECAN I UPDATE PLUGIN REGISTRATION??

• Page:

#131 4 years 7 months ago WHERECAN I UPDATE PLUGIN REGISTRATION??

To start plugin activation, please edit your plugin registration details in order too view the activation key uploaders.
WHERE>?????????????????
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#132 4 years 7 months ago WHERECAN I UPDATE PLUGIN REGISTRATION??

BarkeyMedia wrote:
To start plugin activation, please edit your plugin registration details in order too view the activation key uploaders.
WHERE>?????????????????

Dear BarkeyMedia,
You already registered the plugin. You can download your unlock key from your Account. ;)

Sorry if the activation/unlock process is difficult, it will be completely automated inside the plugin in next version of plug.

Cheers,
Tanks for using the support forum.

#133 4 years 7 months ago WHERECAN I UPDATE PLUGIN REGISTRATION??

TheCoreStylerz wrote:
BarkeyMedia wrote:
WHERE>?????????????????

Dear BarkeyMedia,
You already registered the plugin. You can download your unlock key from your Account. ;)

Sorry if the activation/unlock process is difficult, it will be completely automated inside the plugin in next version of plug.

Cheers,
Tanks for using the support forum.

Yes I eventually found where I could upload the activation key. From the webdesigner (that I am) point of view your website really lacks usability and accesibility. That could also use an update ;) It's really hard to find things..

Anyways. I managed to activate and unlock so it's all good. Thanks for your answer.

#134 4 years 7 months ago WHERECAN I UPDATE PLUGIN REGISTRATION??

Thank you for the feedback.
what you find hard to browse in the website? Did the placement of links/menus don't make navigation easy, or you just refer to the plugin registration.
Anyway, since I'm talking with a web designer, i let you know that i used all scripts from other sources so i didn't make many thing in a programming way.
About plugin registration i now created a new system via PHP that will simplify the process and all will be done directly from the plugin. (for pc connected to internet, or via form for offline registrations).
This will be implemented in future version of hard ore kicks vsti 2 and in the shortly coming dominus synthesizer.

Let me know if you have any suggestion, and give a look to the referal system of hkvst2. You can earn with your websites..

#145 4 years 5 months ago WHERECAN I UPDATE PLUGIN REGISTRATION??

Same Problem here!
It says: To start plugin activation, please edit your plugin registration details in order too view the activation key uploaders.
But there is no Possibility to upload?

#146 4 years 5 months ago WHERECAN I UPDATE PLUGIN REGISTRATION??

waediman wrote:
Same Problem here!
It says: To start plugin activation, please edit your plugin registration details in order too view the activation key uploaders.
But there is no Possibility to upload?

I see you managed it, good : ).
Your unlock key is avaiable now! :woohoo:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Access

User menu

Do you like?