Username:
Password:
Remember me

This support forum allow to post new topics and replies only for Hardcore Kicks VSTi 2 Owners. If you need support for the plugin, you should use this forum.

TOPIC: [solved] assistance with jBridge

• Page:

#188 4 years 5 months ago [solved] assistance with jBridge

• gexcube
  • Hardcore Kicks VSTi 2 Owner

hi, I use the program to convert jBridge, all vst 32 bit / 64 bit in. the problem is: when I install (Plugins Unlock Keys) the system says that I can now use the vst, but when I click on the vst hardcore out on the image to re-enter (Plugins Unlock Keys), I do not work. could you help me to solve the problem? I use operation system Windows 7 64 bit.
jstuff.wordpress.com/jbridge/
tutorial jbridge with ableton live( my daw sequencer)
tasherre.com/site/ableton/2013/01/using-...64-bit-ableton-live/
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by TheCoreStylerz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#189 4 years 5 months ago assistance with jBridge

This problem should'nt be caused by jBridge.

Check if your plugins is rigthly installed, go to your documents folder and check if Hardcore Kicks VSTi 2 folder exist.
if it doesn't, please reinstall the plugin.

If you are running many windows users, the folder will be written only for the user who installed the plugin. So to work with many users you can copy and paste the folder from other user.

If the folder exist, check if the file key.tcx is present on /User folder.
if not, maybe the plugin can't save the file from the plugin.

Try to run as administrator the Standalone version then unlock.
Both standalone and plugin uses the same key.

#190 4 years 5 months ago assistance with jBridge

• gexcube

TheCoreStylerz wrote:
This problem should'nt be caused by jBridge.

Check if your plugins is rigthly installed, go to your documents folder and check if Hardcore Kicks VSTi 2 folder exist.
if it doesn't, please reinstall the plugin.

If you are running many windows users, the folder will be written only for the user who installed the plugin. So to work with many users you can copy and paste the folder from other user.

If the folder exist, check if the file key.tcx is present on /User folder.
if not, maybe the plugin can't save the file from the plugin.

Try to run as administrator the Standalone version then unlock.
Both standalone and plugin uses the same key.

right, the problem is as you described earlier:
"Check if your plugins is rigthly installed, go to your documents folder and check if Hardcore Kicks VSTi 2 folders exist.
if it does not, please reinstall the plugin. "
I had the folder Hardcore kicks VST 2 in another folder (steinberg / vst 32 bit), in fact the vst not working properly.
I have to report that I've released the download vst "Hardcore kick VST2", I have noticed that does not exist on your website after login put a folder called VST plugins, but "VST" located at the top on your website , then I ask you a question: all those who have contributed to buy your mind from hardcore kicks vst program, we had to always send an email to download the vst?
I have noticed that my antivirus is not very much welcomes its vst once I have downloaded, my antivirus program is "Microsoft security essentials".

#191 4 years 5 months ago assistance with jBridge

• gexcube

example of the missing folder on your web site: attach verification images
Attachments:

#192 4 years 5 months ago assistance with jBridge

The plugin .dll file should be installed in your VST predefined path, so if the folder in steinberg plugin path contains Hardcore Kicks VSTi 2.dll it's correct.
What should'nt miss is the Hardcore Kicks VSTi 2 folder in User/Documents/... because contains all data of the plugin, including skins and user details.

Go to your user documents and see if it is present. If not, reinstall the plugin or it could'nt work,

If you need to move the plugin inside the jBridge folder, just choose your destination path from the installer. The installer will install the plugin in the folder you want to but always install the plugin data in document's folder.

Don't worry about your access to the download. We have modified our website for improving the access to orders and downloads.
We are working for a new update to make accessible for all the download of the product.

For the moment stay logged in, and go to :
thecorestylerz.net/component/jdownloads/...icks-vsti-2?Itemid=0

You should be able to download the plugin directly.

Few day's and we update the site adding old user's orders. (there are many of them).

About your antiviurus i don't know. Probably it does'nt know that file and advise you that could be a virus. Don't worry is a false positive.
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by TheCoreStylerz.

#193 4 years 5 months ago assistance with jBridge

• gexcube

TheCoreStylerz wrote:
The plugin .dll file should be installed in your VST predefined path, so if the folder in steinberg plugin path contains Hardcore Kicks VSTi 2.dll it's correct.
What should'nt miss is the Hardcore Kicks VSTi 2 folder in User/Documents/... because contains all data of the plugin, including skins and user details.

Go to your user documents and see if it is present. If not, reinstall the plugin or it could'nt work,

If you need to move the plugin inside the jBridge folder, just choose your destination path from the installer. The installer will install the plugin in the folder you want to but always install the plugin data in document's folder.

Don't worry about your access to the download. We have modified our website for improving the access to orders and downloads.
We are working for a new update to make accessible for all the download of the product.

For the moment stay logged in, and go to :
thecorestylerz.net/component/jdownloads/...icks-vsti-2?Itemid=0

You should be able to download the plugin directly.

Few day's and we update the site adding old user's orders. (there are many of them).

About your antiviurus i don't know. Probably it does'nt know that file and advise you that could be a virus. Don't worry is a false positive.

yes, now that I've installed the program is in your vst Hardcore Kicks VSTi 2 folder in User / Documents /, before it was installed in the Documents folder, but in a different destination folder.
the problem has been resolved.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Access

User menu

Do you like?