Username:
Password:
Remember me

TOPIC: Synths

• Page:

#137 4 years 8 months ago Synths

Hi, im Michael and im from Italy..i just purchased your hardcore vst pluging :P
I still have to wait to download the key tho >.<
Anyways do you have any advice or hint to work with synths? To to melodies or base..like hardcore style, very raw!
I hope you understand what im saying!
Great forum :)

:side:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#138 4 years 8 months ago Synths

BozziGbR88 wrote:
Hi, im Michael and im from Italy..i just purchased your hardcore vst pluging :P
I still have to wait to download the key tho >.<
Anyways do you have any advice or hint to work with synths? To to melodies or base..like hardcore style, very raw!
I hope you understand what im saying!
Great forum :)

:side:

Hi michel, im from italy too.
I just want to make you know that you shall complete the registration and upload the "activation key" before you can get the unlock.
Watch here:
www.thecorestylerz.net/vst/hardcore-kick...n/24-how-to-activate

If i understand well, you asking for synths.. My favorite synth is Rop Papen Predator, because is really hard-sounds capable and highly customizable. One of the best and most complete synth in VST.

Many people likes Sylenth1, but i do not use it. What i can suggest for synths and leads is to turn a lot of distortion and create harmonics with it, instead of generate complex sounds from the osc/filter.

If you want to talk italian, you can!
:P

#161 4 years 6 months ago Synths

i like both vst also rob papens blade refx nexus and vanguard than i also use camelphat there are so many of good synth vst to much to choose from same like the different daws i use most of the time fl studio because its easy to use if you know how to work with butt thats just experimenting still dont know everything with that cubase and propellorhead reason are cool to butt more difficult :cheer:

#163 4 years 6 months ago Synths

bonzai33 wrote:
i like both vst also rob papens blade refx nexus and vanguard than i also use camelphat there are so many of good synth vst to much to choose from same like the different daws i use most of the time fl studio because its easy to use if you know how to work with butt thats just experimenting still dont know everything with that cubase and propellorhead reason are cool to butt more difficult :cheer:

Depending on what you need, FL has all you need for dance music.
Cubase isn't difficult. It's seems to be, but is pretty simple. Just you need to have a nice feeling with the interface, that is much more "classic".
I prefer cubase much more for the automations and midi controls, i dislike it because isn't so stable and isn't cheap.

Reason is a closed environment, really stable but oriented to classic "studio" hardware. Infact is a little virtual studio! :woohoo:

A good procuct is also Sonar from cakewalk, but i don't used it so much.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Access

User menu

Do you like?